It is indeed sad to hear this. My heartfelt condolences to her mother and
relatives.
May she ascend with the Risen Lord to the eternal Father!

Steve

On 5 June 2011 10:48, Christine Munduru <cmund...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear members,
> This is to let you know that late Richard Bayo's daughter has just passed
> away in an accident this morning as they were going to church.
>
> Thanks
>
> Christine

> All Archives can be found at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/westnilenet@kym.net/

Fr. Stephen Ogua Adraka
Parrocchia Santa Barbara Vergine Martire
Via don Luigi Sturzo, 30
08030 - Genoni
Oristano (Italia)

Website: www.parrocchiagenoni.it