From: Adiga Godi <godiad...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2011 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] HONOURABLE ALEX ONZIMA AND WN CAUCUS MEMBERS.

Dear Acidri,
Even if Hon. Onzima may not have the strength to push for this project alone,
there is a focus on the West Nile MP CAUCUS, whch as a total force can check on
the relevant people in the ministry on the progress of the project. Some of the
projects for West Nile may have taken so long to complete because we did not
have a PRESSURE group to find out what stage and what the causes of the delays
were for the projects.
This time around, the CAUCUS needs to keep the force together to make sure the
members get periodic breefing on the projects and report to the people of West
Nile what is going on and what has stopped and the reasons for delays etc.
We are not going to ACCEPT your view that  MP Onzima has no power to effect any
projects because they have been planned. It is the actual WORK BEING DONE that
needs the attention of ALL our MPs.  May be alone he will encounter some
difficulties trying but together with his brothers and sisters in the
parliament they should have a FORMIDABLE FORCE to check out PROGRESS and report
to us.
Thanks.
Adiga Godi.