From: Christine Munduru <cmund...@gmail.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Al Jazeera documentation
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Wednesday, 27 July, 2011, 9:04

Dear all,

Al Jazeera and Reuters would like to do feature stories on maternal death and
the court case--one way we can help is to suggest specific cases of maternal
death that they can explore.
If you know of compelling stories of mothers who have died at delivery and the
families are willing for the story to be covered and aired to the world, please
get in touch with me. This is aimed at putting pressure on government to impove
conditions in our health facilities.

Thanks

Christine
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----