Dear all,
This is to let you know that Science Cafe Uganda is organizing a workshop
scheduled for 30th September 2011 in Flight Motel, Entebbe starting from
8.30am.
We have invited cafe committee members and intereested members from all the
groups in Arua, Entebbe and Kampala to attend together with various
stakeholders.
This will be a half day intensive discussion on activities done and
strategic thinking which will end at Lunch time.
If you are interested in the half day discussions, please let us know for
planning purposes otherwise we have limited places left.
We encourage our members to buy and put on the Science Cafe  UgandaT-shirts
on this day.

 Thereafter we shall then end it in style in *Neighbors' Park* at Kitoro
with discussions on Science of Beer  and dance in *"DNA"* style which is
open for everybody.  This is a chance to interact with Entebbe community.

*DJ Blouse* will be in the house doing what he does best at such  times and
*Uncle Nyax and Baby Francis* will be the MCs for the night. If you miss the
half-day discussions, dont miss the evening at Neighbors Park. For details
of Nieghbors' Park, contact *Mambo Isaac.*

Those interested in the discussions from diaspora will be connected on
skype. please send your skype addresses to me privately.

Report and Videos for one of the most interesting Arua cafes on Hep B will
be posted on the website soon

Thank you

On behalf of Science Cafe Team.

Christine