Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the Opportunity to allow our children and familes to end the
year in style once again.
I am one of those many who cherish this idea of having our spouses know
each other as we prepare to join the rest of our families back to our roots
for the festivities.
I also appreciate the fact that you have this time brought the day forward
to allow all to participate before others fetch plans of travelling
upcountry.
I therefore, enroll myself on behalf of my family and promise to be there.
Thanks once again for this programing.
My humble request to the organizers is to have as many activities as
possible to allow everybody participate fully and also invite all the
elders to give wisdom and guidance.
Long live West Nile Family.

Regards,
Mundua Godfrey (IT)