Dear Christine,

My very heartfelt condolences to you and the family. Its unfortunate we
turned off contact during the xmas break only to see this sad message days
later. Hope all will be well.

Robert

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 5:59 PM, milburga atcero <matc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Brothers and sisters
>
> This is to inform you that the late Martha Onziru will be laid to rest
> tomorrow at 3pm at Terego Wafa.For additional information ,please contact
> Mr Sam Ejibua who is currently in Arua. We travel with Christine tonight
> and we need your prayers for a safe journey.
>
> regards
> Malga

> All Archives can be found at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/westnilenet@kym.net/

Ejiku Robert,
Group Manager,
Igara Growers Tea Factory Ltd,
P.O. Box 110, Bushenyi
Office Tel:+256-772-700-797,
Mobile:+256-772-522-619, +256-702-522-619
Office e-mail: ig...@iwayafrica.com,
Personal e-mail: ejikurob...@gmail.com.