The more we affirm ourselves erudite the less we engage our faculty of
intelligence and curiosity - the crucial human qualities for self-cultivation.
Even if  credibility of Pario – Anguyo’s article is unresolved due to missing
references, nevertheless, it spurs a curious reader to seek proficiency through
a scientific research.

 In 744 words of the article “LADO - CENTRAL AFRICA Issue”, Pario – Anguyo
simply lays bare his conviction that history fabricates the present reality.
He embellishes his opinion in a political context.

 Wikipedia – The free Encyclopedia describes the word “literacy” as: “the
ability to read for knowledge and write coherently and think critically about
the written word.”

As I was seeking to produce sense out of this article, I got a bolt in the blue
when I saw the appraisal of my literate brother  Oliti Joseph in his "parallel
case". He mentions an isolated and probably concocted example of some
"reverent" to backup his uncorroborated pity. Without any premise, he delves
into a self-style applied logic. He says “the pallacy”, where he probably meant
“fallacy” (In logic and rhetoric, an improper argumentation in reasoning
resulting in a misconception or presumption). At this point he unveils his
quality of literacy about faith-based conviction of TRANSUBSTANTIATION. His
question at the end is the straw that broke the camel's back!

According to the Lubgara ethics of communication: “ ’ba ‘warara kaki e’yo nje,
le anzi nyiri ma ovuki ciri ” (when the elders speak, children must not make
noise). It is erroneous to merely surmise this ethical mirror as a way of
oppressing children. The message is that uncritical or less contemplative
judgements distract the flow of a useful discourse.

Steve