 From: Charles Male <cdm...@gmail.com>
To: opikat...@gmail.com; A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
<westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 8:56
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Fw: Accident )Dr. Atiku Isaac Opika)

Dear Wawa, Willy, Mary and all who have responded positively to the proposal:

Thank you for your response and concern. The very good news is that many of Dr.
Atiku's friends and former classmates have approached him directly and have
promissed or contributed towards the purchase of the artificial arm.

As there no volunteer on the ground has come forwatd to help coordinate
the projet, we encourage everyone who responded positively to please contact
Dr. Atiku directly and contribute towrds the purchase of the artificial arm.

I take it that everyone is too busy and / or the demands for voluntary
assistance at this income tax and school fees season in Uganda can be
overwhelming

Western Union and Money Gram are great avenues to send once contribution to Dr.
Atiku
directly as more funds are still needed to purchase a product that will last
longer instead.

God bless,

Charles

Dear Dr. Atiku,