Subject: The Evils of Vaccines !
To: westnilenet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2kym.net
To: akuatr...@hotmail.com

In answer writing to Dear Christine  Munduru ,

In answer to your appeal deals on use of vaccines on your ( our people ) , I
should like to draw your attention in a preassumption to these prerequisites in
thought please - There is probably not one organ, tissue, or cell not adversely
affected by vaccinations. Immediate Questions and many more likes : -

Do vaccines affect our skins , pancreas, gallbladder, spleen, thymus, thyroid
and so on and on ?
My answer to give is  YES !

Do vaccines cause many diseases ? My answer to give is  YES !

Do vaccines create health ? My answer to give is  NO .

So the question is what do we do to avoid it as we are  always told to run to
the World Health Organisation ( WHO ) better known to many now as an
Organisation of  World Hells Organisation ( WHO )  whose Member workers or
bodies make vaccines for sells ( Commercial affairs ) knowing pefectly vaccines
kill indeed . We had better find ways to save ourselves from West Nile ( That
Area called West Nile ; on the West Side of the Nile ) . Thanks to Mrs Akua of
her hard work research she does on to inform us of West Nilers ( Ladoans ) to
be aware of Vaccination issues . Alternative ways to prevention other than to
these Laboratory Mushrooms made vaccines spread on to kill not only us but
elsewhere on this world  -------  is to be avoided  please !

Research work goes on :

Since the beginning of laboratory investigation of vaccines, researchers have
known that immune system dysfunction can follow vaccination Medical Bulletin
article by Harold Buttram, MD and John Chriss Hoffman

Vaccination subdues one disease, only increases others ; Medical bulletin by
Herbert Spencer in "History of Epidemics in Great Britain"

Man cannot infringe upon nature without paying the penalty, and human blood is
incapable of accepting animal pus, serums, or other, and alchemically turning
it into a healthy, vital fluid, Medical Bulletin  by " The Randolph Society
(Gross ! yuk ! )

The more vaccine that is used the more the actual infection that comes about ;
Medical Bulletin by " Wm F Koch, MD, PhD, The Survival Factor, 1961

Vaccination is an illogical practice and may be the underlying cause of
illnesses such as cancer . Disorders of the immune system often occur as a
consequence of the after-effects of receiving viral vaccines, presumably
related to the cell as I may draw it in my conclusion . ----------------- More
to discuss on please !

Pario - Anguyo .