From: betty wuzu <betb...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Sucessful Muni Old Gals Association General Meeting
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Wednesday, 9 May, 2012, 8:12

Yes "OMBAMUNI WE ARE ONE".... was the slogan ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
OMG i am so impressed Richard, thanks a lot for your support, with more of you, surely we MUNI wont lag behind.
I am very grateful once again and please i will be more than glad if you attended one of our meetings to give us more of how we can improve. the next meeting shall be on the 30th-May-2012 still at Design Agenda as Sheilah has put it.
I know we will get there..as the saying goes "One by One, makes a bundle"
Pamela Paparu Obetia (Mrs./Dr) is the chairperson for the association. Just a wild guess that many of you know her.
Feel free to interact with us on emails pamela.obe...@hotmail.com and betb...@yahoo.com
Looking forward to working and collaborating with you all.
All the best of luck and God bless you.

Betty Wuzu
Child Helpline Counselor
Action For Children