From: Harold Acemah <hace...@gmail.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2012, 2:48
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Dr. Onzivua appointed as Health Ethics trainer by
medical council

To All,

Greetings from Wandi, Terego. I would like to congratulate Dr. S. Onzivua for
his well-deserved appointment to train Ugandan Health Workers in Health Ethics
and, I believe, Professional Conduct (not contact). I wish him every success.

Harold E. Acemah
AMBASSADOR (Rtd)

Congs to our great Dr., Onzivua.