Amazon is next to Riders Night Club and Club X5, when you reach Entebbe
town,  you branch off from the  first Shell in Entebbe town, turn to the
west, you will see a line of shops and pubs, Club X5, Night Riders, then
Amazon. Incase you get lost you can call me on 002688488
For those coming for the workshop, you also come out in this shell, we
shall direct you from there.

Thanks
Christine