Dear all

We have, on a sad note, heard about the passing on of Mama Kezia Iria. To all
of you who come from Mvara and got baptised there, you will probably remember
Kezia as a devouted mother and the kind of a catechist who ensured that all
baptism candidates learnt all the required lessons and passed the assessment
tests before being presented for baptism.

My deepest condolences go to his children Aluonzi Moses (0772 905093) who works
with NWSC in Soroti, Erima Jimmy 0772888119, Betty, Rachael, Opiru.

May her soul rest in eternal peace.

Acidri David