From: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Small Mistakes
To: "betty wuzu" <betb...@yahoo.com>, "A Virtual Network for friends of West
Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Cc: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 10:56 PM

Betty, I felt saddened when you begun your posting, which indeed was exquisite
with an apologetic tone. Civilization today has been built on the tenet of
freedom of thought. All the discoveries and scientific inventions which
transformed humanity were possible because of freedom of conscience, thought
and expression. I have been an advocate of tolerance of divergent views. Yes I
too like all of us from West Nile is a moralist. I also advocate for maturity
and responsibility while exercising freedom of thought and expression. It
becomes saddening for people to fear posting matters on this forum because of
the ruckus it may cause. Yes let's show a sense of responsibility in our
postings. This need should never override the collective and wider need of
encouraging open minded discourses and debate on this net. People should not
become scared for may be annoying some one before they express themselves. We
are not a police state on this forum. Betty, your
 posting was educative. So next time do not fear, because to the best of my
knowledge, we are all intellectuals who gain and learn from each other from
this net. Wish all of you a nice Weekend and a peaceful West Nile night today
at Club Lebeaujolais at Centenary Park for those who will attend.

Sent from my iPhone