Dear members, with more sadness we learnt yesterday that the body of Capt.
Leti is not the one that was assumed to be. His flight engineer had put on
the similar flying suit and when this body was got outside and the
pilot was not in his place, it was quickly concluded he was the one. But
when the bodies were taken to hospital, it was discovered he was not the
one and he was not expected to burn with his crew. This has now become a
sad mystery but let us wait if the story changes again today. Elven of the
14 survivors arrived safe yesterday and they also confirmed to us Capt.
Leti's body is not among the recovered. Three of the flight engineers were
taken back to the seen and they were the ones who recovered the remaing
bodies.
They will appear for investigations from 9am this morning and we hope that
they will be released to relax later. The rest of the bodies are said to be
coming today but they will be taken direct to Bombo incase they arrive and
burial arrangements will be announced after that. I would like to emphasize
a caveat here that this is the version as of midnight last night, if
somebody has a newer version can update because things of the army change
any time.

After listening to many technical persons in the field, the story is almost
complete, and I maintain my postion.

Christine