I have been told that the Grid Development Plan for greater West Nile have
been completed but that despite new sources of energy the Ministry of
Finance has declined to approve expenditure for the same. This is easily
verifiable at the Ministry and with the Transmission company.

Caleb, over to you.

Angelo Izama

Writer, journalist, analyst, consultant

+256 712 666 999