 From: anguzu yumaa <yang...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Monday, 24 September 2012, 20:25
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Fw: [Acholi GG] PICTURES OF ARCHBISHOP ODAMA'S AWARD
CEREMONY

This is very shocking and outrageous!! And his pay-masters keep quiet!! " Oh
Uganda, May God Uphold Thee, We lay Our Future In Thy Hands" Indeed.

Dr. Anguzu Yumaa Patrick
P.O.Box 701 Arua, Uganda, East Africa.
Telephone: +256476421367 - Home
                 +256772696200 - Mobile
e-mail: yang...@yahoo.com

“Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's
called the present. ”
There's never a "right time" to wait for. So whenever you get the chance, take
a risk.