Dear Colleagues,

Mr. Ejiku Robert will with immediate effect assume the Presidency of the
Foundation in an acting position. I have stepped aside following a case which
touches on my moral integrity. Until the case is disposed of by the High Court
of Uganda. On the 14th day of December, 2012, the Disciplinary Committee of our
regulatory body found me guilty without charging me and/or summoning me for a
hearing. I was found guilty of professional misconduct in that my law firm
filed an election petition of an LC111 Chairperson of Nsangi Subcounty, Wakiso
District in a Chief Magistrates Court instead of the High Court and as such the
Petition was dismissed and that was my offence. In other words I have been
penalized for loosing a case. The committee did not consider the fact that I
did not personally handle the case as an Advocate, they did not summon me to
give my defence, they did not give me a hearing. I was not formally charged.
The Committee did not take into
 consideration the fact that I had won all the 15 Election Petitions I
personally handled in the High Court and the Court of Appeal. I have taken up
the matter with the High Court for Judicial Review.

I will update you about the progress and I wish every one a Happy X-Mass. I am
currently out of the Country but will meet your Executive to formally handover
until the matter is cleared by the High Court.