Dear Brothers and Sister:

I am stunned and almost angry to learn from my nephew yesterday that the
Banks in Arua have refused to release to him money that
I transferred through MoneyGram  services to support upkeep of my 80 year
old mother in Arua!! The reason for given is that all the Banks in Arua
have now a requirement for a Drivers Licence, Passport and Voters Card as
only acceptable ID. My nephew doesn't have any of the listed IDs, but for
the past many years he has used his Student ID and there has not been any
problem for him getting any money I send through MoneyGram.

I am kindly asking anyone who works with, or is familiar with the workings
of Stanbic, Centenary etc banks Banks in Arua, please, advise me on what to
do ASAP.

Merry Christmas to you all.

-- Alice