Dear Ernest,

With due regard and respect for freedom of expression, I think your retort
borders on insensitivity to the plight of Dr. Onzivua. You state and I quote,
"I am sure he was handed some good amount of dollars for the work" ... so, what
is wrong with being paid for a professional job undertaken.

You added that, "Those of you who also make huges sums of money can give him
the money for the court bail"!! Surely Ernest!!! This smacks of bitterness on
your part to those who make "huge sums of money". Whatever you mean by "huge"
is not the issue now. Again, what is wrong with someone "diligently" and
"sincerely" earning what is worth their sweat?? Such sweeping, blanket and
inconsiderate remarks from you regarding the person of Dr. Onzivua not only
sounds offensive but could be indicative of an underlying bitterness you hold
and are willing to pour out whenever and wherever you please.

Please be reminded that the tolerance of divergent opinion we crave for on this
forum is mutual. You do not expect readers on this forum to be tolerant of your
views on one side while you fail to reciprocate this by failing to indulge in
the very basic principles of public discourse that among others, necessitates
respect of all persons.

I have always been hesitant to write in the manner I have done now for obvious
reasons, but I felt your remarks this time round were quite unfortunate. And
lest I forget, this is my final remark on this subject. I thought I should
express my thoughts to you on this as freely as you have wanted your own views
to be treated. Today, it is Dr. onzivua, tomorrow ....

I rest my case, in finality. Wish you all the best in 2013.

Patrick Onen Ezaga
Cell: +256-77-2511472
        +256-70-1511947

"God never makes mistakes ... you are therefore not a mistake”