From: westnilenet-boun...@kym.net [mailto:westnilenet-boun...@kym.net] On
Behalf Of Caleb Alaka
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:26 PM
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Subject: [WestNileNet] Sad News

West Nile Foundation with deep sorrow announces the untimely demise of Aloro
Alfred Copper which occurred in an accident today when a front tyre of a
Carlifonia bus burst. Lets pray for his soul and we shall keep every one
posted. Aloro Copper studied in Mvara S.S and Makerere University, he was an
amiable and good person, worked with the office of the president in ESO,
lately he was in Peace keeping duties in Sudan. He was a contemporary of
Eng. Okuni, Mike Bugason and Patrice Ajiku, He is survived by a widow and
young kids. His home in Arua is in Mvara and in Mbalwa in Wakiso District.
The body was yet in Packwach

Sent from my iPhone