It is so painful to imagine that Aloro Kopa is no more. It brings to my mind
the numerous wonderful memories of this kind, peaceful brother of ours who
finished his race here on earth during the bus accident of last Sunday.
May The Lord grant him eternal rest and my prayers and consolation to the
bereaved family.

Fr Ruffino

Sent from my iPhone