Dear all:

I met three Canadian Students today who are travelling to Uganda in
May 2013 for internships which are related to their fields of study
back in Canada. Two of them will based in Mbarara while the other one,
MSW student will split her period in Bushenyi and Lugazi.

The three students would appreciate receiving information on the following:

1) recommendation on cellphone company;
2) recomendation on books on Uganda's healthcare system
3) Phamarcy education in Uganda
4) Public holdiays between May 10th and August 31.
5) Personal safety in Lugazi and Bushenyi for a single foreign lady.
Student may be living 30 minutes away from workplace and is thinking
of buying a bicycle. Is this safe?
6) Tours (and cost) to Bwindi forest

Although the students based in Mbarara will be working with under teh
auspices of the respective faculty - I would appreciate any offers for
extra assistance for these students should the need arise.

I would also appreciate hearing from the other Canadians who have
returned from various short-term programs in Uganda to share their
experiences with the three students. Please contact me at:
cdm...@gmail.com.

Sicnerely,

Charles