Bwana Alaka, Your response tells the story. I never mentioned anyone,
i said i had some impression, based on writings, comments expressed in
this forum. I know you are a  lawyer, i know lawyers play with words.
In fact, if CMI, ESO or any other group asked me, i would simply
deliver some clues to them based on what i have been reading. BUT i
hope you will not be the first to be picked up. Afterall, i have never
met you, but i tell you, there are stories i have heard and read. I
hope, Alaka does not use this forum to intimidate other people.
Anyhow, if it was a joke then, let us stop joking about certain issues.