From: Robert Ejiku <ejikurob...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Fwd: SPEECH BY H.E. HON. UHURU KENYATTA PRESIDENT OF
THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Wednesday, 10 April, 2013, 9:09

Sam,

Greetings and it has been a long time. Your caution is just as much as mine but
for once can it not be about abusing opposition but rather mobilizing the
collective effort of your people towards a cause?!!

Why this speech made me tick was mainly because of the care they took in its
conclusion to throw the ball back into the hands of the Kenyans. Kenyans are
too blame for the failure of this government. What a master piece!!!!!! Thats
the easiest way to avoid responsibility and even get a second chance to run the
country and 'correct' past mistakes.

Time will surely tell and I even think next week is far for what you just
predicted but remember its the 'Kenyans' who will make it fail.

All the best bro.

Ejiku