Ndugu Dr.Alex,
Eca vini dale nguari? Di adri ba le ba etiriko obe ba di eki mi ru ayu ni ko ya?

--- On Fri, 5/24/13, Alex Adaku <alex.ad...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Alex Adaku <alex.ad...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Hi
To: alex.ad...@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, May 24, 2013, 2:48 AM

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip,
because it was impromptu. I had to be in Spain for a program. The program was
successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my wallet on my way
back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the
valuables I had. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending
when I make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run
to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of 1751 Euro from
you. this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I
will really appreciate whatever you  can afford in assisting me with. I promise
to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any
assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so
 much.

Dr. Adaku Alex
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----