 From: Maandera <ibmaand...@gmail.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 June 2013, 22:26
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] stop me

Dear all,

I do not know Winfred except in this forum, but considering her latest
submissions, her request to be de-registerred seems to me a clear sign of
frustration, disappointment, disgust . . . .

Why is this executive so quiet??????? Why?

If you have decided it is the end of the game, why don't you say it openly so
we can all call it a day? What's difficult about that? Why do you want people
to make guesses and, perhaps come up with conclusions that may be a distance
away from what's on the ground?

You might think this is a mad woman blabbering away . . . You have the right to
your opinion. The other side of the coin is I am expressing the same
disappointment, which, I bet many in this forum also have. Please, and please,
have the kindness to tell us it is over.

Much appreciated.

Maandera

HI Kiggs please de-register me ASAP thanks.