Thank you Daktari Driwale for this observation.

1) It may be time for you to bring this issue to the attention of the
politicians in your capacity as as the top medical professional in the
district for discussion.

2) I would also hope that KOCISONET and othe CSOs would educate the
population about this drink.

Likewise, those who have access to the media should take on to the
airwaves and discuss the dangers of this poison among our people.

3) Grace and Hassan Nginya -- our people are waiting for you to take
action like teh Acholi have and ban this drink forthright!

4) Members of Parliament should request the Uganda Bureau of Standards
to test and certify that this potent gin is fit for consumption. They
should also brign the issue to the national parliament and request its
regulation and have its sales suspended ASAP pending results of the
Standards Bureau testing.