Good text. What role do interested parties to the region, but  not
necessarily coming from there  shall play? Also building partnership with
like minded groups from other parts of the country to say " promote mutual
development and cultural exchange." A person like me has a history of
100years ties with west nile, from my  grand father having made a covenant
with a west niler. so, some of us can play roles like fundraising, good
will ambassador or even lobbying for student scholarship from Kabaka
Education fund or still, even talking to good schools to consider giving
one or two or so bursaries for disadvantaged students from the region.  i
know some  well wishers who have schools, may be they need to be reached
out to. So, associate interested parties have a role to play as well
kikonyogo