May his soul rest in peace indeed! I remember vivdly when he came
visit St Charles Lwanga Koboko after returning from a trip to Germany.
He brought a soccer ball for the school team. To cap his visit he even
made his helicopter pilot to fly our late deputy headmaster plus I
beleive some other teachers over Koboko town for 15 minutes or so. The
late General Abataki, the late Brig Kili and the late Isaac lumago
were real gentlemen. It is sad that their voices were not heard loud
enough!

Peace be upon thm all!

Charles