Dear West Nilers,

If you have potential to supply transmission poles in large quantities in a
sustainable manner please get in touch with me off the mailing list - My
client needs the following timber;

1. Wood species: Eucalyptus saligna (Common Name: Blue Gum or E. grandis)
2. Quantity: 100,000 wood poles
3. Seasoning: Pressure treated with CCA(Chromated copper arsenate)
4. Dimensions: 10M 12M and 14M
5. Supply period: 12 Months(Partial shipments allowed)
6. Payment Via: Letter of credit Irrevocable and Confirmed

Once again please respond to me in person, this is an advertisement to
members of the community in this business.

Regards

Richard

----

Asili Richlands - e-Advertising, events, media & IT

M+256772725252 Website:  <http://www.asili.co.ug/> http://www.asili.co.ug