From: ICT4D in Africa Group Members <group-dige...@linkedin.com>
To: Sam Andema <andema...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, 16 September 2013, 2:10
Subject: HK PhD Fellowship on Social Entrepreneurship and ICT4D

ICT4D in Africa

   September 16, 2013

New Discussions (1)

HK PhD Fellowship on Social Entrepreneurship and ICT4D

Started by Israr Qureshi (israr.qure...@polyu.edu.hk), Assistant Professor at
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
   Like · Flag

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each
new discussion »
Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

You are receiving Group Digest emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Sam Andema (Lecturer $ Teacher Educator (Primary &
Secondary), Lliteracy Instructor, E-learning Professional,). Learn why we
included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA