Sounds great, and please keep it up! By the way some work is already going on
with regards to the celebration of the centenary anniversary of West Nile. The
initiative is being spearheaded by MAYANK. They written a proposal and
established a committee which is still being constituted. You may want to
combine efforts for synergy.
Thanks
Sam