There we are! Let the learned fellows have there thing as we watch.
Thanks.
Sam
On Wed, 27/11/13, Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] WestNileNet Digest, Vol 63, Issue 12
 To: "Alioni Emmanuel Drajole" <drajole...@yahoo.com>, "A Virtual Network for
friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
 Cc: "westnilenet@kym.net" <westnilenet@kym.net>
 Date: Wednesday, 27 November, 2013, 19:47

 Does non
 payment of fees on a Court Order render it a nullity. Which
 law says so?

 Sent from my iPhone
 On Nov 27, 2013, at 5:49 PM, Alioni Emmanuel Drajole <drajole...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 It is practically unimaginable
 for one to obtain bank payment slit from Court, go pay in
 the bank, confirm payment with the court cash office, file
 the application, have it hard by a Registrar, then the
 Registrar gives a ruling. where after an order is extracted
 and the same procedure for payment of fees is adopted to pay
 fees on the order and again have it signed by the
 Registrar.
 All this I believe can not be done within such a minimal
 time lag

 thanks

 Alioni Emmanuel Drajole

      On Wednesday,
 November 27, 2013 10:46 AM, "westnilenet-requ...@kym.net"
 <westnilenet-requ...@kym.net>
 wrote:
     Send WestNileNet mailing
 list submissions to
     westnilenet@kym.net

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body
 'help' to
     westnilenet-requ...@kym.net

     westnilenet-ow...@kym.net

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of WestNileNet digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Re: (no subject) (Deogratias Acidri)
    2. Re: (no subject) (Onzoma Apollo)

 Message: 1