Good people,

If any of you are interested in the Fellowship in the link below, kindly
apply directly to them on make inquiries with the contacts provided.

Ndugu Xavier.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The African Leadership Centre (ALC) is pleased to announce a call for
the Peace,
Security and Development Fellowship for African
Scholars<http://applications.africanleadershipcentre.org/programs/fellowship/2/introduction-1/>

For more details on the programme and how to apply; kindly check the
following link:
http://applications.africanleadershipcentre.org/programs/fellowship/2/introduction-1/

Attached is the fellowship announcement in detail.

Also see our website for general information
http://www.africanleadershipcentre.org/

Please forward this email on to anybody at all who may be interested in
applying.

Many thanks

Barney Walsh

[image: Description: Description: African Leadership Centre]

Global Institutes,

Strand Campus,

Kings College London

WC2R 2LS  -  UK

Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 1984

Mob: +44(0)7890 589512

www.africanleadershipcentre.org

For details of our new MSc Programmes titled: Security, Leadership and
Society; and Leadership and Development please visit:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/aboutkings/worldwide/initiatives/global/alc/PostgraduateDegrees/MAModulesatALC.aspx
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/aboutkings/worldwide/initiatives/global/alc
Join the conversation @ALC_KCL <https://twitter.com/ALC_KCL>

or  like us on African Leadership