From: Lino Anguzu
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 15:45
To: westnilenet@kym.net; ombaci...@googlegroups.com
Reply To: ombaci...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Appointment of Peter Debele as RDC Arua

Dear all,
You are all aware of the recent appointment of Mr. Peter Debele as RDC Arua to replace Ibrahim Abiriga. I consider the appointment a very positive step in bringing sanity back to the administration of Arua District and on that note, I congratulate Mr. Debele upon his appointment, which in my opinion was long overdue.
I was sharing with a few individuals in Kampala about this appointment and so far everyone consulted agreed that this was a positive move for us as stakeholders in the District. A proposal has been floated to give Mr. Debele a resounding welcome in a welcome party. Several people have committed to contribute to that end.
The object of this email is therefore to bring this to your notice and seek your opinions, engagement, involvement and support. It is proposed the event takes place on the week end of 22/02/2014. I also suggest that a small committee of about 3-5 persons be formed to coordinate our efforts. These are my thoughts.

Lino Anguzu