Character of an opportunistic Conspirator - MP

Some people now, for unknown reasons to some of us, are becoming provocative.
Imagine statements like 'M7 is not a bad person.', and 'It is the ... who are
tarnishing d image of ...'

Let us focus on our sister Hon. Anite, not our president so as to help our
people some of whom are looking at Honourable Anite as a role model. Let those
who think M7 is bad person hold on to their view, and those who think our
President is a good should not sell that to others on this forum. Let us not in
any way weigh Hon. Anite against His Excellency. However, let our sister be
'admonished ' by her own.

Cheers!

Sebastian

DISCLAIMER: This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views and
opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do
not necessarily represent the views and opinions of MRC/UVRI Uganda Research
Unit on AIDS.