The person in the email below, namely Majid Alemi Junior, is an imposter
masquerading as a son of Idi Amin.

He is actually a former Uganda Army officer currently living in Vancouver,
Canada.

He has conned many innocent, u.muslims into sending him their hard earned
money through his organization (http://ugandan-community.blogspot.ca)
purpotedly to help my family and also fund development projects in Koboko.

Canadian authorities have been notified.

Whoever deals with him on issues relating to Idi Amin's family, does so at
his/her own risk.