Hi Margaret,

I was already rejoicing that you had come back to tell some of us what it
meant. I initially thought it was an e-alarm you were sounding in the
middle of my night. I realize I'm going to have to ask someone in Arua Park
tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Me
On May 27, 2014 2:01 AM, "Margaret Akulia
akul...@gmail.com[kobokoandfriendscommunity]" <