Letter To The Editor.

I am writing on behalf of the family of our late father Al-Hajji Idi Amin
Dada to request our right to respond similarly to the recent insulting
article that you allowed to be published in the Daily Monitor under the
unbecoming Front Page Headline "Amin Was An Idiot".

The Presidents language was uncalled for and we would like to protest such
treatment by the media in regards to Idi Amin.

In all honesty, the idiot maybe Obote.

When he was overthrown the first time, one could say there is a problem
with Amin. But when it happens for a second time, then surely Obote is the
idiot.

However, I recently saw Museveni dancing at Obote's son Akena's wedding, So
I am still puzzled.

Museveni could have already surpassed the level of "idiot" and "imbecile",
and is now at "moron".

The occasion at which the president was said to have made his utterances
was a meeting with the inter-religious council where leaders from all
faiths were present.

How can Priests, Sheikhs and Imams attend mass officiated by a confirmed
pagan who tore down all the churches and mosques in the army. Since then no
soldier has been able to practice his or her faith in any barracks.

Imagine if Amin had touched a single cathedral or mosque.

At least Amin authorized all soldiers to practice their faith in army
facilities.

So how do you describe todays "pan-africanist" practicing a cult that aims
at creating for himself the coveted post where all should worship only him
and declare him sole candidate as "God" of Uganda?

President Museveni is a moron (Musenzi in swahili).

Best Regards

Hussein J. Lumumba Amin.