This Saturday 16th August will be exactlly 11 years since Al Hajji Idi Amin
Dada passed away in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

We his family would first like to express our appreciation to the Royal
family and people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their unwavering
hospitality.

Especially His Majesty the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques King Abdallah
Bin Abdul Aziz, and the Kings before him including our fathers personal
friend the late King Faisal bin Abdul Aziz, also the late King Khaled bin
Abdul Aziz and lastly the late King Fahad bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.

All steadfast in the Kingdom's decision to grant our late father the best
welcome and stay in Saudi Arabia.

We therefore kindly request all Mosques to spare a simple minute of dua at
THIS FRIDAY's Juma prayers.

And we call upon all citizens, military or civilians, students and the
unemployed, men and women alike, to take this opportunity to pray for a
better Uganda.

"From God We Are, And To Him We Will All Return" - Islamic quote

Regards,

Hussein J. L. Amin