Forumists,

After the Robert Scanlon story was published online, I called his daughter
Cherie Scanlon at her home in UK, to discuss the disappearance of her
father, a British-born Ugandan who vanished from Kampala in 1977.

I asked her some critical questions crucial to determining the
 circumstances then and now.

I can't discuss our conversation here, but what is clear is that the matter
has been twisted into a crime by Amin even when all those involved have not
the slightest evidence to suggest that Robert Scanlon is dead or anyone
committed a crime.

Even the British government itself hasn't the slightest indication that
Amin, or anyone for that matter, did anything wrong.

Sadly, this issue only gains attention because it has somehow been unfairly
pegged on the one person they think they can get away with saying anything
about.

Just like the British journalists who forged news reports about Amin and
his government to UK newspapers while they were actually engaged in
debaucherie and lewd behaviour in Kampala, Robert Scanlons "disappearance"
is currently another vicious, ruthless scam that also hurts his own family
today.

--
Hussein Juruga Lumumba Amin
Kampala, Uganda