Thanks Charles for sharing this with the community on here. May his soul R.I.P.
 My thoughts are with his immediate family, Relatives, friends, collegues and
the entire community he served. He will will be missed dearly.

Jacqueline

On Thursday, 9 October 2014, 22:25, Charles Male <cdm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Very sad news; please convey to family members in Koboko, Ochiba (Arua),
Juba/Yei (South Sudan) if they have not received it already.

May his soul rest in Peace!

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malé, Charles <charles.m...@tbs-sct.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:17 PM
Subject: FW:  Shocking NEWS -- John Taban Dada, died of Ebola at a treatment
To: "cdm...@gmail.com" <cdm...@gmail.com>

+++++++++++++++++
A Ugandan-born naturalized Liberian doctor, John Taban Dada, died of Ebola at a
treatment centre on the outskirts of Monrovia early Thursday, health officials
have confirmed. Assistant Health Minister Tolbert Nyenswah said the
gynecologist and surgeon will be immediately buried Thursday in accordance with
policy about the quick interment of victims.
Dr. Dada served as the medical director of the Redemption Hospital in Monrovia
from 2008 to 2013 before moving on to take up a new assignment at the country's
largest John F. Kennedy Memorial Center, according to authorities at the
Redemption Hospital.
Rest of article
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-fight-in-liberia-ramps-up-as-u-s-sends-marines-1.2793527