I thought this was interesting to share. Uganda government can never fail
to amuse people. You export health workers to where the health worker
-patient ratio is better and mortalities among women and children are
lower, then you are coming to seek votes from such a population? What a
tough country to be in.
Now this is not about NRM,DP UPC etc but about the health of Ugandans.

Please dont misquote me to mean that I dont want greener pastures for
individual health workers. That I have no problem with but for a whole
government to commit itself to export health workers when the situation at
home is so pathetic, it is the most disgusting thing to think about. These
health workers should first learn from the people who have been exported to
do security and casual work in Asian countries, how they have been treated
and government has been silent.

Christine