CALL FOR HELP: TO PAN-AFRICAN GRAPHIC DESIGNERS.

I'm trying to do something for my late father, and more importantly, to
help revive Pan-Africanism and Black consciousness here.
I need a simple graphic design of this picture.
Something cool that I can then put on T-shirts, cups or plates.
Problem is I'm not that good at design software.
Just a simplified version of the picture would do, but with only two
requirements;
1 - It should be clear that white men are carrying a black man (include the
white man with the umbrella).
2 - The Uganda flag colors on the side (Its black, yellow and red, twice.
And a crested crane bird in the middle).
Please help! Then post your design back to me so that we get to see it.
We have to reverse the historical image of “native” porters carrying white
colonialists.
If you want to make your own T-shirts for yourself and your friends from
this, feel free as well. It's a Pan-African thing!!!