Letter To The Editor

Dear Tullow Oil (Ug) Company.

We Ugandans put alot of hope in the oil resources that you have been
entrusted with exploring and exploiting on our behalf. With oil we see
development possibilities beyond what we had ever imagined for our country.
Yet we hear rumours about the product already being hurriedly sold at
night. Meanwhile you have become suspiciously quiet these days.
Where are your public accountability credentials?

Regards,

Hussein Amin