Military Ideology & Multipartyism.

Photo: Amin at a public function.

The only ideology required for a soldier to perform with utmost
professionalism is contained in;

1 - The Military Code of Conduct.
2 - The Military rules of engagement (combat).

When one complains that soldiers like Amin were engaged in military rule,
yet we still see the military in governance today, then surely political
ideology within the military is a fallacy intended to blind the colonial
masters as we indirectly continue with military rule. Lol