Dear Brothers, Sisters and Friends,

The old boys of St. Joseph's College Ombaci will be hosting a Dinner on the
above date at Silver Springs Hotel Starting in the evening. We have managed
a few highly limited invitations to our sister associations, some community
leaders and others.

However as the saying goes "money is scarce" we are therefore inviting
friends, well-wishers and all you brothers and sisters to come to the dinner
by purchasing a card of 100,000/= shillings for a couple and a card of
60,000/= shillings for a single from Bob on +256772075800 or +256752711906.
If you are a student for special considerations will be made and feel free
to contact the same number above.

Cards will be availed at Femz in Kyaliwajala, Jose's on Namugongo road and
John Candia may also deliver to you on further consultations with Bob.

The highlights of the event will be;

1.       Informal discussions on state of education in West Nile

2.       Recognition of key achievements

3.       Turkey ceremony, with drinks and more

The event is open to all. If anyone is in touch with St. Charles Lwanga,
Nyapea & Wari association leadership please share info directly with me on
the above email.

Kind regards

Richard Okuti

--

Consulting, Projects Management, CRM, Research & Training

Web:  <http://www.asili.co.ug/> www.asili.co.ug | Skype: okutie | Twitter :
@okutie |