Electoral Timeline 2016: I cross-checked the following schedule with the
Electoral Commission yesterday;
- Presidential candidates nominations on 5-6 October, 2015.
- Nomination forms for parliamentary candidates will be picked at the
district where one expects to contest (date yet to be announced).
- Campaigns officially from 12 October, 2015 to 15th February, 2016.
- Actual nomination for parliamentary candidates on 9-10 November, 2015.
- Polling day will be between 12th February and 12th March, 2016 (exact
date yet to be communicated).
"LIKE" my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter:

- Facebook.com/profile.php?id=212665596843&

- Twitter: @LumumbaAmin