Fellow Citizens,

Two months ago, I took the decision to help develop this country seriously
rather than through political rhetoric.
I therefore chose to bring Afro-conscious investors to Uganda.
These are business people who are ready to invest in the development of our
homeland, and they are especially ready to re-invest their profits again
into this country together with Ugandans.
So for me it was a choice between going through a questionable electoral
process to join a parliament where nobody is really able to effect any
progress except for themselves, or to look to the future while assisting
conscious developers as we create meaningful and tangible development on
our continent and jobs for the country's youths.
I therefore would like to wish all 2016 candidates good luck, and I thank
all those who supported me. I am still with you as we strive for a better
Uganda.
I would also like to remind Ugandans that, regardless whether you are UPC,
NRM, FDC, DP, or others, this is the time to gather all irrefutable
electoral malpractices evidence before it is too late.
It might help you or your candidate soon, and Uganda will surely gain from
exposing unscrupulous cheaters.

Happy festive season though!

Hussein Lumumba Amin
Kampala, Uganda.

Quote: "Instead of hatred and revenge we chose reconciliation and
nation-building." ~ Nelson Mandela